Monday, June 29, 2009

Human Heart Research.

Today was Biology experiment again...But, today's experiment was fucked up!! Human organs!! Just view the pics and if u have a weak stomach, I'm sorry... LOL!!

This was how it looked like before the experiment started.
I didn't manage to take a pic ture of the lungs because my hands were very dirty. Sorry.


Liver.



Liver.


Trachea.


Cutting the Liver. It was not as soft as you imagined.



Instructions weren't given to cut it like this. Its just me simply fooling around again. Hahaha!


The Heart.


Cut away the Right part.


Identifying the internal look. As you know, this is the right ventricle and right atrium.

Pretty sick shit heh? Well, my hands was full of blood. Some girls from the other classes shouted like little girls. Sissy..Hahaha!!

More next time... Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home