Monday, May 11, 2009

Counting the days till I'm home...

Nothing special really happened much these days. Everyday, my life have been repeating all those things that i have done through out these months. Waking up every morning for school and then back from school. I'm started to get along with all my classmates, although at first i did not talk much among my classmates. But, why being alone when there is always friends surrounding you with joy and laughter? Today, i went to make my card that is called the Photo Card. Which means is the proof of age card too.
This was what i look when i just got here..

Thanks to daily intake and self cooking..BOOM! I'm Fat now!

Shit! I think i should get some exercise before its too late...Don't you guys think so? Till then there will be no more Lj anymore..Must add a fat boy in front..And that will be very embarrassing ..Hahaha.. Much more till next time.. ^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home