Thursday, April 23, 2009

18!! I'm free from signing in every night!!!


22nd of April was my 18th birthday and aslo my 1st birthday celebrating my
birthday in Sydney, The morning day was nothing much but there was a few
friends greeting me a happy birthday. Hehe..

The night my brother and sister asked me to go out for a dinner and
we went to a steak house called Kelly. It was my first time going there..

My brother and sister while waiting the foods to come..


This came first and this platter took out almost 50% of my stomach's space..


I've forgotten what was this dish called..But it is full of Mushrooms..


This is what i ate that night.. Wagyu Beef..The price is fucked up!
(But my bro was the one paying for the bill) HAHAHA


Me with my birthday meal..


My bro and his meal, Something with Lamb..


MY sis had beef as well..but i dunno what kind..=.=


I couldn't finish my fries..Its too many!!

Later that night my bro and is took the cake and went to my house to cut it..



Me and my siblings..


My roomate, Jarvin(Malaysian)



That day i blew the cake and called it a day..
Birthday was something else here..
The meals were even more high class..
Thus, the day was fun and I felt happy to
celebrate my birthday with my bro and sis for the 1st time
all these years...Hahahah..
More next time!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home