Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Exam's first day...

Today, I had my mid term's examination..I woke up early but something odd was going on...My left eye's eye pouch(Ngan Doi) kept jumping(Ngan Mei Thiu)... From what i heard left eyes are suppose to mean there's good luck today...But i did not bother much..So i borrowed my roomate's mini scooter and headed to the examination hall which is 30 minutes walk...but it tooked me 10 minutes to get there cause i used the scooter...When i reached there everything was fine and i sat for my exam until 2pm just now....



After the exam i felt abit reliefed but things were not like what i tought...
When i was heading home on my scooter, everything was fine and i rode it very fastly...This happended when i'm 20 seconds away from home...There was a hole in the pathway and i did not saw it..When i came to realised, i could not slow down in time...And i just fall over and fell on the ground...The persons in the cafeteria near my home were looking at me with a very surprised face...I was so damn emberassed..But luckily i was wearing jeans today..and i did not hurt that badly..
This is my injury today...HAHAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home