Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mom's holiday in Sydney and today's day...

When my mom came to Sydney, we spent alot of time eating and sight seeing...
This can prove why i've grown fatter...HAHAHAHA
The most fun things are having time at the Easter Show..



That night we had steamboat together at my Sis's home..
It was nice and we did not finished most of them...







Today, my house mate went to Olympic park again today..
Due to the camera i brought, i managed to have these photos to upload
today..HEHEHE

This is my house mate, he's a Malaysian from Johor..
He is borned in the same age as i am..I'm older..HAHA






There were lot of things to see in the Easter Show..Not much to said and i'm really excited for my 18th Birthday..HAHAHAha
much more next time..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home